Easy side stepper

|

I like nice and easy which is why Crafter's Companion Square Side Step Card Blanks has become one of my favourite craft products. They really come in handy when you don't have the time (or patience) to measure and cut it yourself.

Here is a card I made with the cute badgers from MFT and my favourite square dies. I recently invested in plain rectangle dies, too, which makes life so much easier! No more wonky lines. There are a few things you can do with square dies and I hope to share more ideas with you soon. I found a blue die-cut frame in my stash which I mounted on foam pads. The "Smile" sentiment cut from the same papers as the background is something I've seen in Making Cards and I like the effect. I like using black in my designs to make the colours or images stand out more but it's still a cheerful and colourful card:



















Both panels on the right were also cut using the square dies although you need to run in through your machine twice to make rectangles.

We'll be away for a week on Saturday and there's still lots to do before we leave. I'm very much a last-minute person which means that Friday will be chaotic!
Be First to Post Comment !
Post a Comment

Post Signature

Post Signature