Bear Necessities

|

My craft stash is slowly diminshing after another recent clearout. I'm always surprised how much I end up selling on eBay or giving away. There's a big shopping bag beside my craft desk which is called the "eBay bag". It fills up pretty quickly every month!

No, I'm not giving up crafting, just "slimming down". I much more enjoy crafting with less and for a while now I've stuck to my favourite dies and coloured card. The most useful die set I've invested in recently are Tonic Studios' Square Layering Dies. I still have to hold my breath every time I do matting and layering despite my perfectly cut squares!

I wanted to create something different than my usual square cards and decided to use up some of the coloured card in my stash. It's the one thing I can never have too much of. These two cards will hopefully cheer up my former team mates when they arrive (along with a box of chocolate) on Monday. I remember that Monday Morning Blues and how the week never seemed to end...



Both cards feature the beautiful papers from this collection which the lovely Papercraft inspirations! team sent to me:


Time to get out your dies, card and paper to create something amazing!

Be First to Post Comment !
Post a Comment

Post Signature

Post Signature